SUPERCONCEPTS BRINGS YOU
2016 SMSF In Practice course dates
Tuesday 17th May
Wednesday 25th May
Thursday 19th May
Thursday 26th May
Tuesday 24th May
Brought to you by SuperConcepts, our In Practice session is designed for advisers, accountants and support staff to gain the knowledge and skills needed to grow a SMSF business.
This 5.5 hour session will include recent legislative changes and emerging industry trends that are particularly important in light of this year’’s Federal Budget announcements.
Looking for more practical SMSF education?
As a practitioner in the SMSF sector, you would be only too aware of the importance of staying abreast of the latest legislative developments. This is particularly important in light of this year’s Federal Budget announcements.
That’s why, together with my team, we have developed SMSF In Practice, a fast paced 90 minute SMSF technical and industry update session, followed by a three hour masterclass on understanding and applying borrowing provisions for your SMSF client strategies.
So, join me and our leading technical presenters at SMSF In Practice, and experience an SMSF technical event like no other.
General Manager, Technical and Education Services
What the course covers
Technical and industry update, including:
The Federal Budget superannuation announcements
Post budget contribution, pension and estate planning strategies
Other legislative developments, including tax determinations, rulings and ATO announcements, impacting on SMSFs.
You will gain technical knowledge, skill and understanding in:
- The effect of the background to the provisions on grandfathering and the structure generally
- Restrictions on underlying assets, holding trust considerations, financing issues and other related legislative considerations
- Implementation, trust deed and investment strategy issues and solutions
- Alternative property acquisition strategies for SMSFs and their applicability to client scenarios - associated strategies including debt forgiveness
- How to interpret the latest related party loan 'safe harbour' guidelines including practical strategies for implementation and compliance.
Why should you attend?
discussions regarding the latest SMSF legislative and investment pattern updates - what's changed and about to change
You will be provided with the latest legislative and strategy developments impacting on SMSF's
Insights on what the most recent set of SMSF numbers are telling us about current investment preferences and the SMSF demographic shift
Knowledge on various rulings, tax determination and government announcements impacting on SMSF advice being covered, along with internal and external investment pattern research reports
Who should enrol?
Total FPA CPD Points : TBA
Total SMSF Association CPD Points : TBA
Format and cost
Event price: $375
Presentation slides provided post event